Everything we do is with the goal of showing our customers just how much we care for them and their individual needs. This is done to ensure that we deliver the results they want every time.
What Specific Work Do HVAC Technicians Perform?
HVAC contractors cover a huge range of electrical, mechanical, carbon-fuel, and water-based systems. They perform tasks such as:
- Inspection and maintenance services on tube joints and pipes, testing thermostats, testing electric circuits, inspecting motors and fans, cleaning air ducts, and more
- Repairing issues with HVAC equipment
- Installing, surveying, and inspecting the current setup, and taking measurements to ensure the new product is the right size
OUR 13 POINT INSPECTION
- Check thermostat
- Cycle system once 15 min
- Check temperature around the home
- Remove filter and check condition and size
- Prepare area for work (dropcloth, toolbag, etc.)
- Dismantle system
- Safety check
- Check components
- Wash coil allow to dry
- Communicate with client after cleaning
- Check ducting
- Reassemble system
- Clean area and check operation
Repairing your air conditioner system can seem to be a big job that can cause a lot of hassle. This is especially true when you hire someone you don’t know. When you run into an issue with your home’s HVAC system, trust the team here at Victorious Comfort Home, Heating, and Air Conditioning to repair the problem safely.
If you are currently searching for the right company to help you out, choose us. Our technicians have years of air conditioning repair experience. They are able to solve a huge variety of issues.
As a team, we guarantee that once we are done, you will be left with the most trustworthy results. We pride ourselves on being the region’s most reliable, and trusted AC servicing company. We strive to ensure that our customers receive customer service that is satisfactory.
Our technicians are confident in their skills and able to provide you with a high level of professionalism and skill. If you’re looking for a company to repair your AC, get in touch with us today to get started.